Friday, October 8, 2010

Padme: Handmaiden fashion

Even though this event is about Padme, I thought it would be fun to have a post highlighting the outfits of her handmaidens. 


This flame colored dress was worn by the handmaidens in Episode I. I love the color gradation on this outfit. The red sash is a great final touch, and I like how it matches the bill of the head covering.



Dorme is the main handmaiden featured in Episode II. The color schemes of these two outfits are beautiful. I love the blues, greys, and blacks in these dresses.

This next outfit is so gorgeous it deserves two photos! 



Isn't this lovely? The color is one of my favorites, and I love the train and other details, like the neck piece. This dress is quite possibly my favorite costume of all the Star Wars movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment