Friday, April 22, 2011

Friend Friday: What Inspires Me

this is a pizza...it was good.


1. Which celebrity (celebrities) do you look to for fashion inspiration?
Although I don't follow celebrity fashion much, I like Natalie Portman, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Aniston, Amy Adams, and Hailee Steinfeld.

2. When it comes to your own personal style, what inspires you?
Other fashion bloggers, particularly Indiana, Elaine, and Tania.

3. How do you hope to inspire your readers?
I want to show that modest clothes don't have to be ugly clothes. ;]

4. Outside the realm of fashion who/what inspires you?
Photography, art, and FOOD. Like the picture above, haha...

5. And since Idol is ending… Which songs inspire you?
I have been listening to "Misery" and "She Will Be Loved", both by Maroon 5, a lot lately. Actually, I'm going through a Maroon 5 phase right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment