Wednesday, June 8, 2011

what a way to make a living


I thought it would be fun to show you all what I typically wear to work.

My uniform consists of a polo shirt (yup, it's really ugly...), and apron, and a visor. These items are kept at the store, so I have to wear shirts that a polo will fit over. I generally wear t-shirts or tank tops. Skirts aren't practical, of course, so I go with jeans. Footwear has to be comfortable, as I'm on my feet for 5+ hours at a time. I often wear my Converse sneakers, but these boots are also a favorite. They're soooo comfy, even though they aren't that stylish...=p Lastly, I wear some sort of sweater/hoodie so I don't have to walk to my car in 40 degree weather, at 10 PM, in just a tank top, haha.

Well, there you have it. A simple and practical outfit that I would never wear outside of work. ;] I'm not that into simple or practical, I guess...haha.

2 comments:

  1. I actually love this outfit, Bridget! One of my faves! I have that same pair of jeans, I think. :) Luuv the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, work uniforms are so constricting! i remember working at starbucks and hating my black, white & khaki uniform. i still loathe it so much that i still refuse to wear any of those color combinations! but, i'm glad you've found a way to be comfy as well as cute :)

    have a great day!

    -suzanne
    awkwardly chic

    ReplyDelete