Thursday, June 9, 2011

blog partyyyy!

BLOG PARTY!


•Favorite thing about summer? No school! More free time!
•Twilight fan? The books were pretty good, but the movies could have been so much better.
•Favorite quote? This one's a favorite: "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear."  ~Ambrose Redmoon
•Best thing that has ever happened to you? Being born was pretty great.
•Think of every place in the world possible... which of those places would you go to? IRELAND.
•Favorite food? Potatoes. Yumyumyumyumyum.
•What type of music do you like? Anything and everything.
•Flipflops, bare feet, heels, or flats? I love(and own) them all. ;]
•Skirts or jeans? Jeans...although I love skirts too!

•Fresh or saltwater? The ocean = <3
•Skittles or M&Ms? Skittles.
•are you a morning person or more of a night person? I can be both...trying to make myself more of a morning person.
•So, your best friend is talking to a new girl in school... the new girl asks who you are... what do you think your best friend says? Gosh, I've no idea...hopefully something complimentary?
•Gotta tic? ya know, biting your nails, scrunching your nose, etc? I drum my fingers a lot.
•Pen or pencil? Pencil! I like to be able to erase my mistakes. =p
•Paper or plastic? Paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment