Friday, May 6, 2011

Friend Friday: Shoes!


weheartit.com


1.What is your go-to pair of shoes?

My Converse sneakers. I pair them with anything and everything.


2. What goes into your shoe buying decisions?

Comfort, cost, and style. Not necessarily in that order.... ;]


3. The majority of the shoes in your closet are what color?

Black.

4. When it comes to design shoes what are your favorite brands and


why?

Steve Madden makes some amazing shoes. Often I'll see some shoes at Goodwill that I love...I'll look at the brand name, and whaddayaknow? They're Steve Madden!


5. If price wasn’t an issue, you’d own which shoe?

Definitely Christian Louboutin. Maybe these. Or these...

2 comments:

  1. OOh those first pair of Louboutins are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would LOVE to own some Louboutins. One day...

    ReplyDelete