Friday, March 4, 2011

Friend Friday: Beauty products


    March 4: Beauty products
     1. What's your favorite drug store makeup product and your favorite higher-end product? Cheap-o nail polish that is still pretty good quality is fun. Nexxus split-end binding shampoo and conditioner is amazing, although I must confess that I've never actually bought it...I've received free samples, though! 
    2. Is there one type of product that is your go-to, can't live without? Lotion, any kind, plus chap stick. I can't stand dry skin or lips!  
    3. What's the best hair product you've ever used? This amazing stuff that made my hair, soft, non-frizzy, and super pretty! Unfortunately, not only can I not remember the name, it was also being illegally sold at the location I bought it from...0.o  
    4. Fess up, what's the worst beauty look you've tried to rock and look back at now with a little shame or apprehension that you actually did that? Ick, curly bangs. 
    5. When it comes to beauty products, we all use the same basic products. What do you use that helps show off your personal flare and personality? Hmmm, bright nail polish. Although, my clothes are the main thing that shows my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment