Friday, January 14, 2011

Friend Friday: Planning Outfits

1. How do you determine what you will wear that day?
I stand in front of my closet and try on clothes until I like something. This usually either takes ten seconds, or ten minutes. 


2. Do you plan outfits out in advance for a whole week, month, weekend?
Eh, I'm not really the planning-things-in-advance type. Sometimes, if it's a super special occasion I've been looking forward to for a long time, I'll plan what I'm going to wear.


3. Do you have any specific way of tracking outfits and items already worn so you don't repeat?
Nothing in particular...I just rely on my memory. Which isn't so great sometimes. =p


4. How do you discover new combinations of items in your closet?
I mix and match a lot, so I find new combinations that way.


5. To streamline the process for 2011 what is one new thing you can do to cut down your dressing time?
Ha, if anybody knows, then tell me! ;]


Check out Modly Chic to see the other participants in this week's Friend Friday!

1 comment:

  1. We have many of the same answers. But I admit, I can't just depend on standing in front of my closet...I have to be up and out the door early in the morning, and I want to stay in bed as long as possible ;)

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete