Monday, June 21, 2010

not really the first day, but sort of....Modest and Thrifty fashion show

Today is not the first day of Lucia's fashion event, it is the second. I thought it was the first, and now I'm annoyed at myself... =P

[black top: garage sale find; belt: charity sale find; jeans, pink top, and shoes: thrifted; wristbands: handmade]

I'm very excited about this event because I love to shop at thrift stores! In fact, 90% of my clothes shopping is done at Goodwill, with the other 10% done at garage sales. ;]

So I'm supposed to include my favorite thrift store and my favorite brands. Goodwill is the obvious choice for my favorite thrift store. There used to be a Value Village near my house, but it closed down. =[ I don't usually pay a lot of attention to brands, but I have noticed that many of my clothes are Ann Taylor Loft, so that's probably my favorite brand. 


  1. I love this music! I was like "ooh groovy" in my thoughts.
    Love the way you wore the belt:)

  2. What a cute outfit, Bridget! Thanks so much for joining us. =) I can't wait to see the rest of your outfits!!