Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Liquid Sunshine blog party!


Liquid Sunshine @ HorseFeathers


I just discovered Olivia's blog the other day, and I absolutely love it!

•Favorite season, and why?
I like Spring, Fall, and Winter. Not Summer, though. Too much heat and sun.
•How would you describe your personal style?
Eclectic! I like many different styles and smash them together often.
•Rain or shine?
RAIN. Hate the sun, love cloudy weather. Rain is beautiful and it makes the flowers grow...what's not to like?

•Confession time... what's a flaw of yours?
I am conceited.

•Favorite music?
Anything and everything.
•You've just won an unlimited lifetime supply of... what?
McDonald's! That would be amazing. Just amazing.
•If you were an animal, what would you be?
An orca whale....I'm sure you all saw that coming...
•You're now a gazillionaire... where do you go to spend your money?
After tithing, I would spend it on clothing. Goodwill, Urban Outfitters, Target, Modcloth. Oh, and Etsy! Etsy sellers would get a lot of my money...
•Classical music: love it or hate it?
Love. Like I said, all music is great.

•Hop on a plane and go live somewhere for a year... where is it, and why?
Ireland, with occasional visits to Scotland and England.
•Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
I am such an introvert. Although I have behaved like an extrovert at times.
•Would you/do you perform on stage?
I have given many speeches, played at piano recitals, and have been a part of a few plays/skits. Can't say I particularly enjoy it though. I prefer being a part of the audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment